Important Info for our Customers – Covid-19 will not impact our essential services to you
The health and safety of our Customers and Employees is a top priority, and here you will find updated information regarding changes in our operations to reflect that focus.
- Deliveries: We will continue to make deliveries as in the past.
- Will-call customers can help us by making sure that you order deliveries well in advance so that you do not run out. This way we can avoid having to do a bleed and start or a pressure test and ensures that our driver does not have to enter your home.
- Delivery tickets will increasingly be mailed to you vs personally handing them off at the door.
- Service Department:
- Repairs: If you need a service call, please make sure that our technicians have a safe environment to work in. Clean door handles and work areas and allow our technicians with enough personal space to maintain a safe distance while they are working. Our technicians have a supply of gloves and masks.
- Installations: At this time we are holding off scheduling installations unless worksite allows us to maintain the social distance which is now advised.
- Estimates: We will continue to provide estimates for installations of new equipment, but worksite must be deemed safe, and we cannot guarantee when work will be scheduled and completed
- Our Offices –
- Effective immediately our front offices will be open for business but closed to customers in an effort to maintain social distance. Our offices have a mail slot which allows you to drop your payment without having to enter the building
- Alternatively, we encourage all our customers to pay bills online. You can access your account online to pay by debit or credit card through our customer portal. You can also process what is called an e-check which is the same as writing a check – the money comes out of your checking account.
- Of course, USPS mail service works too.
Please call our office if you need assistance setting-up your online access or if you want a Customer Service Rep to take your payment over the phone.
In the event we have to close any of our offices, we have plans in place to continue operations, with office staff and management working from remote locations. Call forwarding will assure you always have a person to help you 24/7. With our online database and communication systems, we can securely access all business and customer information, as well as communicate with all drivers and techs in order to keep our service to you as seamless as possible.
All of these precautions are made with the safety of our Customers, Employees, and Communities in mind. Please call our office with any questions or concerns.