Troubleshooting steps to take when you have "No Heat"
- Check the thermostat. Is it set high enough to call for heat?
- Check your fuel gauge – do you have fuel?
- Throw the switch: Turn your furnace switch off, wait 30 seconds, then turn it on again.
- If none of the above work, please call our service department for our 24 hour response team at 607-334-3633.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a propane customer who is not on automatic delivery, and you allow your propane to run out, there will be a $50 charge for pressure testing your system. This pressure test is required by law when a propane system experiences a run out.
Are you out of fuel because you are unable to pay for it?
- Click here for more info on LiHEAP Assistance.
Out of town? No worries.
- Freeze Alarms can alert you to a No Heat situation, even when you are far from home.