Serving the Area since 1942
Bill Marshall founded the company in 1942. For 16 years, Mr. Marshall operated the business as SD Marshall, and soon Marshall became known for offering superior service throughout the Norwich area.
In 1977, the company merged with Reese Baldwin, another local home heating specialist. Since then, we have operated as Reese-Marshall Co. We are big enough to offer 24/7 emergency delivery and repair services, but small enough to provide personalized service.
Over the years, the world has changed and we have grown with it. Today we serve over 4000 customers and offer many more products and services than in the old days. Like our founder, we value personalized service and safety above all else and are fully committed to quality. Family-owned and locally operated, we will always strive to do our best for each and every customer while being a good neighbor in the communities we serve.
At Reese-Marshall, we like to say, “We make warm friends and keep you cool.” If you are not already one of our warm friends, we invite you to become one of our many satisfied customers.
We are proud to be affiliated with and members of the following trade associations:
- Empire State Energy Association (ESEA)
- Propane Education and Research Council (PERC)
- Petroleum Marketers Association of America (PMAA)
- National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA)
- New York Propane and Gas Association (NYPGA)
- National Propane Gas Association (NPGA)
- New York Association of Convenience Stores (NYACS)